Thursday, October 13, 2005

MOOOOOoooooooo

My DD saw my ex (the one smartest gf I ever had coz she went to RGS den to RJC den to some UNI in Aussie but of coz my DD's the smartest coz we've been together for almost 7yrs...) at Far East Square while lunching there... she sms me saying how she looks so fat now hahaha... well she use to be a Nat'l Swimmer and was slightly big size... guess that's what happens when u stop exercising like me... Anyway I was telling my DD how I sorta misses my ex, since I've this warp principle that ex can still be friends mah, so it has been like 8 yrs since I last saw/talk to her... oh well life goes on....

Had lunch with my colleague at this place, Jonkers near my office they had MOOOOOOOooooooooooo yes u guess it cows outside their eatery...

And no... this is not part 2 to the "White Elephant" saga...

Anyway I was being a good listening ear and part time counsellor to my colleague... its a long story but I strongly do not condon domestic violence! (Even if u're not married!) No human being shld be subjected to physical torture in the name of love! No one! Especially since I've to learn from my own lesson...

Oh ya here's wat we ate at Jonkers

NASI LEMAK! Hehehe quite nice, price reasonable for a classy quiet place...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Desmondez,

I read your fish message at the forum.

I am a keen fan of Angel fishes and you mentioned you have a pair of angel fishes. Let me know if it is still available.
email me at woonyt@yahoo.com.sg
I am staying near you at Jurong east. Regards, Woon

26/11/05 10:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home